Insurance & TPA’s
At MGM Hospital Vashi, we believe in providing comprehensive care to our patients. That’s why we have partnered with top third-party insurance providers, ensuring that our patients receive the best medical services without any financial burden.
TATA AIG Insurance
Unit Trust of India
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Care Health Insurance Limited
Chola MS General Insurance
Ericson Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
East West Assist Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd.
Family Health Plan Ltd.
Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Good Health Insurance TPA Ltd.
Go Digit General Insurance Limited
Heritage Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Health India Insurance TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
Health Insurance TPA Of India Ltd.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co.
Iffco Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Liberty General Insurance
Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
Vipul Medcorp. Pvt. Ltd.
Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. Total
SBI Gen. Insurance Company Ltd
Star Health & Allied Insurance Co. Ltd. Total
Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd. Total
Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd
Park Mediclaim TPA Pvt. Ltd
Paramount Healthcare Services (P) Ltd.
Niva Bhupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd. Total
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Maharashtra Karagruh Sudhar Sevabal Kutumb Arogya Yojana (MKSSKAY)
Medvantage Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
Med Save Health Care TPA
MD India Healthcare Services (P) Ltd.
Maharashtra Police Kutumb Arogya Yojana
Things to Note
- For patients covered under medical insurance for planned admissions, it is mandatory to get approval letter from TPA for cashless facility before the patient gets admitted. However, if the patient gets admitted in emergency then the procedure for approval of cashless facility must be started within 24 hours from the time of admission. We will facilitate your request with the TPA after receiving the required documents such as Insurance Card/ Policy copy, Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence (Govt. Photo ID) of patient and try to procure the approval from TPA before discharge but the prime responsibility remains with the patient only.
- Patients admitted under Mediclaim Insurance Policies (Cashless) are required to sign Financial Undertaking for payment of Security Deposit (Refundable) which is collected depending upon the categories of accommodation.
- If TPA approval letter is not received within 24 hours after sending of cashless request form, patient / relative will have to deposit the entire estimated amount as per non paying patient policy.
- A security deposit of Rs. 5000/- is taken for General Ward & a deposit of Rs. 10,000/-is taken for other wards of all TPApatients & also Rs. 600/-for TPA processing & Rs. 500/- for MRD Processing fees.
- All the original reports will be sent to the TPA. If the patient requires a xerox copy, a written request for the same to be made in the ward where the patient is staying, before discharge or at the Medical Record Dept. after discharge.
- Cash purchase of medicines to be done prior to insurance approval. Once approval comes the credit facility starts. On the day of discharge the bills are to be produced to pharmacy for a refund.