MGM Hospital Vashi has a plethora specialities that have been developed so that the patients can easily choose the type of treatment they need and recover faster.
Pain is an uncomfortable feeling that tells you something may be wrong in your body. Acute pain following fractures, injuries, cuts etc. is temporary, which fades away as normal healing takes place.
Chronic pain is a pain which lasts for a longer duration and is much more complex & difficult to manage. Chronic pain may result from previous injury, surgery, arthritis, disc-related problem, nerve damage, cancer or due to chronic infection.
- Department of Cardiology
- Dental Department
- Department of Dermatology
- Diabetology and Endocrinology
- Emergency and Trauma Center
- Endoscopy Department
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of General Surgery
- Minimal Access (Laparoscopic) Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Outpatient Department
- Department of Opthalmology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Pathology Department
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Plastic Surgery
- Department of Psychology
- MGM Center For Genetic Research & Diagnosis
- Department Of Physiotherapy
- Nephrology Centre
- Gastroenterology Department
- Center Of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Radiology Department
- Rheumatology Department
At Mahatma Gandhi Mission New Bombay Hospital we care for your well-being. This is the most comprehensive and in depth Health check-up program of M.G.M New Bombay Hospital. This is especially designed to provide a thorough screening of your health status to cover almost all aspects of an overall body check-up. We strongly recommend periodic check ups, since preventing a disease is much easier and better than having one.
MGM Salutes the many facets of womanhood. Special offers for women with special awareness program on Women's Health.read more
MGM New Bombay Vashi invites you to the Inorbit Mall, Vashi on 28th-29th Sept 2013 to a life changing program - Caring Hearts.read more
To take the message of Healthy Life Style forward organized was Walk-A-Thon on Sunday 7th October 2012 at 8 am. Click here to see Glimpses of the event.read more
Accredited by National Accreditation
Board For Testing& Calibration Laboratories
NABL : Govt. Of India
Accredited in the fields of Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Haematology & Immunohaematology.